Pengaruh Human Capital dan Budaya Organisasi terhadap Kinerja Karyawan di PT. Hutahaean Pabrik Tapioka Desa Pintu Bosi Kecamatan Laguboti

Human capital; budaya organisasi ;kinerja karyawan

  • Widya Widya Elizabeth Sitorus Universitas Sumatera Utara
  • Onan Marakali Siregar

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the influence of human capital and organizational culture on employee performance at PT. Hutahaean Tapioka Factory Pintu Bosi Village, Laguboti District. The research method used in this study is quantitative research with a descriptive approach. The population in this study is employees of PT. Hutahaean Tapioca Factory Pintu Bosi Village, Laguboti District which totaled thirty seven people. The data collection method used in this study is primary data obtained by distributing questionnaires while secondary data is obtained through literature studies. The results of the research conducted show that human capital variables and organizational culture have a partial and significant effect on employee performance. The coefficient value also shows the relationship between human capital and organizational culture to strong employee performance with an R value of 0.589 or 58.9%. The value of Adjusted R Square is also known that human capital and organizational culture on employee performance amounted to 34.7% while the remaining 65.3%, influenced by other variables that was not discussed in this study.

References

Rujukan Buku:

Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Bisnis: Kualitatif, kuantitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

________. (2019). Metode Penelitian Bisnis: Kualitatif, kuantitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Rujukan Thesis:

Agnes. (2022). Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan Transformasional Dan Pelatihan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Pt. Horti Jaya Lestari Cabang Dokan. Medan: Universitas Sumatera Utara

Rujukan Jurnal:

Desvina, A., Siregar, O.M (2022). Apakah Perilaku Kewarganegaraan Organisasi Dan Komitmen Afektif Berperan Dalam Kesiapan Karyawan Untuk Berubah?. Owner: Riset dan Jurnal Akuntansi, 6(3), 3064-3076.

Furqan, S., & Siregar, O. M. (2022). Analisis Perekrutan dan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Industri Kreatif Agensi Periklanan. TRANSEKONOMIKA: AKUNTANSI, BISNIS DAN KEUANGAN, 2(6), 217-224

Hasibuan, D. P., & Siregar, O.M. (2022). The Effect Of Stressors (Sources Of Work Stress) and Work Motivation On Work Performance At The BRI Unit Of Padangmatinggi Padangsidimpuan. JOURNAL OF HUMANITIES SOCIAL SCIENCES AND BUSINESS (JHSSB), 2(1), 182-198.

Kurniawan dan puspitaningtyas. (2016). Metode penelitian kuantitatif. Yogyakarta: Pandika Buku.

Pakpahan, B.H.,&Siregar, O. M. (2022). The Impact Of Organization Culture On Employee Engagement For Library Officers In Universitas Negeri Medan. Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis (JUBIS), 2(1), 1-5.

Pangabean, S. N. B., Dirbawanto, N.D., & Siregar, O. M. (2022). The Effect Of Work Motivation, Work Enviroment, and Compensation On Employee Performance At Bank BTN Medan Branch Office. JOURNAL OF HUMANITIES SOCIAL SCIENCES AND BUSINESS (JHSSB), 2(1), 144-161.

Pratiwi, Deby & Onan Marakali Siregar. (2022). The Effect of Stressors and Work Motivation on Work Performance at BRI Unit of Padang Sidempuan. Journal Of Humanities, Social Sciences and Business. Vol 2 issues 1 (2022)

Rass dan Treur. (2023). Adaptive Dynamical System Modelling of Transformational Organizational Change with Focus on Organizational Culture and Organizational Learning. Cognitive Systems Research 79 (2023) 85–108

Santosa, Ari. (2021). Analisis Human Capital, Budaya Organisasi Melalui Kepuasan Kerja Terhadap Produktivitas Pegawai Pada Instansi Agraria Dan Tata Ruang/ Badan Pertanahan Nasional Kabupaten Bone. Makassar: Universitas Bosowa Makassar

Sedarmayanti, Nita Nurliawati (2020). Pengaruh Human Capital dan Insentif Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Di Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah dr. Slamet Kabupaten Garut. Jurnal Ilmiah Administrasi Bisnis dan Inovasi. Vol. 4 No. 1. Tahun 2020

Zahra, D., & Siregar, O.M. (2023). Pengaruh Kepuasan Kerja Dan Komitmen Organisasi Terhadap Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB)(Studi Pada Karyawan Pengolahan Pabrik The PTPN IV Bah Butong). Jurnal Ekonomi, Akuntansi dan Manajemen Indonesia, 2(01), 1-15

Published
2024-05-14
How to Cite
Sitorus, W., & Siregar, O. (2024). Pengaruh Human Capital dan Budaya Organisasi terhadap Kinerja Karyawan di PT. Hutahaean Pabrik Tapioka Desa Pintu Bosi Kecamatan Laguboti. Jurnal Ilmiah Wahana Pendidikan, 10(9), 740-749. https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.11183504