Pengaruh Pola Asuh Orangtua Terhadap Kebiasaan Belajar Siswa Kelas VII B SMP Negeri 2 Tuntang

  • Dio Rastra Sewakottama Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana
  • Tritjahjo Danny S Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana
  • Yustinus Windrawanto Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana
Keywords: English

Abstract

This study aims to determine the significance of the influence of parenting style on the learning habits of class VII B students at SMP Negeri 2 Tuntang. The type of research used is causal comparative to test whether the independent variable (X), namely parenting style, has an influence on the dependent variable (Y), namely study habits. The population in this study were 34 students of class VII B SMP 2 Tuntang and were taken using a sampling technique, namely total sampling or the entire sample according to the study population. The data collection technique in this study used a questionnaire and the research data were analyzed using a simple linear regression technique with the help of the SPSS for windows release 21.0 program. The results showed that there was a significant influence of parenting style on the learning habits of class VII B students at SMP Negeri 2 Tuntang. These results are evidenced by the acquisition of a Tcount value greater than Ttable (3.559 > 2032). Apart from that, an Rsquare value of 0.288 was also obtained, which means that the parenting style variable contributed 28.8% to study habits, while the remaining 71.2% was influenced by other factors/variables not examined in this study.

References

Djaali. 2014. Psikologi Pendidikan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Hair, J.F., Anderson, R.E., Tatham, R.L., & Black, W.C. 2010. Multivariate Data Analysis, Fifth Ed. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall International, Inc.

Hurlock. E. B. 2010. Perkembangan Anak Jilid 1. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Lestari, S. 2014. Psikologi Keluarga: Penanaman Nilai dan Penanganan Konflik dalam Keluarga. Jakarta: Kencana.

Pajriati, I. E., Erlinda, S., & Zahirman, Z. Pengaruh Pola Asuh Orang Tua terhadap Minat dan Kebiasaan Belajar Siswa Kelas VII dan VIII SMP Negeri 14 Pekanbaru (Doctoral dissertation, Riau University). https://www.neliti.com/publications/207209/pengaruh-pola-asuh-orang-tua-terhadap-minat-dan-kebiasaan-belajar-siswa-kelas-vi diakses pada 18 Juli 2022 pukul 16.07

Purwanto. 2014. Evaluasi Hasil Belajar. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Slameto. 2010. Belajar dan Faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhinya. Jakarta: Rinneka Cipta.

Slameto. 2013. Belajar dan Faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhinya. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Soesilo, TD. 2018. Penelitian inferensial dalam Bidang Pendidikan. Salatiga: Satya Wacana University Press.

Subini, N. 2011. Mengatasi Kesulitan Belajar pada Anak. Yogyakarta: Javalitera.

Sugiyono. 2018. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Syamaun, N. 2012. Dampak Pola Asuh Orangtua & Guru terhadap Kecenderungan Perilaku Agresif Siswa. Yogyakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media.

Uno, H.B. 2013. Teori Motivasi dan Pengukurannya. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Wahyuni, Sri. 2014. Hubungan antara Persepsi Pola Asuh Demokratis Orangtua dengan Kebiasaan Belajar Pada Siswa SMA Kelas XI Swasta Pancabudi Medan. Skripsi (online). Universitas Medan Area. http://hdl.handle.net/123456789/2032 diakses pada tanggal 27 Juni 2022 pukul 18.30

Published
2023-01-10
How to Cite
Sewakottama, D., Danny S, T., & Windrawanto, Y. (2023). Pengaruh Pola Asuh Orangtua Terhadap Kebiasaan Belajar Siswa Kelas VII B SMP Negeri 2 Tuntang. Jurnal Ilmiah Wahana Pendidikan, 9(1), 89-96. https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7519125