Pengaruh Media Sosial terhadap Kreativitas Remaja di Karang Taruna Griya Manunggal Sejahtera II Kauman Kidul Salatiga

  • Dwi Aji Saputra Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana
  • Yari Dwikurnaningsih Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana
  • Sapto Irawan Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana
Keywords: Indonesian

Abstract

This study aims to determine the significance of the influence of social media on youth creativity in Karang Taruna Griya Manunggal Sejahtera II Kauman Kidul Salatiga. This type of research is comparative causal to determine the effect of the independent variable (X) social media on the dependent variable (Y) creativity. The population in this study were 46 teenagers from Karang Taruna Giya Manunggal Sejahtera II, while the samples were taken using total sampling technique. Data collection techniques in this study used a scale and the results were analyzed using a simple linear regression technique with the help of the SPSS 25.0 program. The results of this study indicate that there is a significant influence between social media on the creativity of adolescents in Karang Taruna Griya Manunggal Sejahtera II Kauman Kidul Salatiga. This is evidenced by the acquisition of a tcount value greater than ttable, namely 7.206 greater than 2.015 (7.206 > 2.015) and a Sig. of 0.000 < 0.05 (p = 0.000 < 0.05). In addition, this study also obtained an R Square value or a coefficient of determination of 0.541, which means that social media contributes 54.1% to the creativity of Karang Taruna youth and the remaining 45.9% is influenced by other variables not examined.

References

Asrori, M. 2015. Perkembangan Peserta Didik. Yogyakarta: Media Akademi.

Ghozali, I. 2018. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 25. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Lasfeto, D. B. (2016). Internet dan Media Sosial: Perkembangan dan Aspek Penggunaan.

Marlianto, F., Dochi, R & Ryan, P. 2016. Pengaruh Media Sosial terhadap Kreativitas dan Kepribadian Mahasiswa Pendidikan TIK IKIP PGRI Pontianak. Jurnal Pendidikan Informatika dan Sains, 5(2), 212-226. http://journal.ikippgriptk.ac.id/index.php/saintek/article/view/346 diakses Agustus 2022

Nasrullah, Rulli. 2015. Media Sosial; Persfektif Komunikasi, Budaya, dan Sosioteknologi. Bandung : Simbiosa Rekatama Media.

Rubiyati, Muhamad Azsrori, Luhut Wicaksono yang berjudul pengaruh pemanfaatan media sosial instagram terhadap kreativitas belajar pada remaja kelas VII https://jurnal.untan.ac.id/index.php/jpdpb/article/view/25681/75676576765 (di akses pada 4¬-2-2021)

Soesilo, Tritjahjo Danny. 2018. Penelitian Inferensial dalam Bidang Pendidikan. Salatiga: Satya Wacana University Press.

Sugiyono & Agus, S. 2015. Cara Mudah Belajar SPSS & Lisrel. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung Alfabeta

Sugiyono. 2013. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta.

Sukmadinata, N.S. 2016. Metode penelitian pendidikan. PT. Remaja Rosdakarya. Bandung

Published
2023-01-10
How to Cite
Saputra, D., Dwikurnaningsih, Y., & Irawan, S. (2023). Pengaruh Media Sosial terhadap Kreativitas Remaja di Karang Taruna Griya Manunggal Sejahtera II Kauman Kidul Salatiga. Jurnal Ilmiah Wahana Pendidikan, 9(1), 110-117. https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7519138